5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Semi-Bold Prediction here on 14 June, 2020. Not only will Joe Biden not win the Presidency in November, he won’t be on the ticket for the Democrat Party.
- If they put the secessionists in Seattle on Pay-Per-View, I’d sign-up to watch for the next week or two as their society crumbles around them. Of course that’s the only way they’d make any revenue given their current display of job-skills and work-ethic. I guess we’ll just have to wait for the logical end to their affairs. When the pot runs out, they’ll have to go back to mom’s basement.
- Top 3 MTV V.J.s All-Time. 3. J.J. Jackson. 2. Alan Hunter. 1. Martha Quinn.
- When you pick up a stick, you pick up both ends. Same goes for a snake. Be careful what you agree to in the name of “tolerance” and trying to appease the outrage mob. Lots of nice people are doing and saying dumb and destructive things these days – just so they’ll be liked. I have news for you. Those people are never going to like you if that’s the litmus test they have. . .
- BREAKING NEWS: Every statue, honor, school name, road sign, mascot, household appliance name, food description, video game title, fast food item, tv ad, song, political position, political party, congregation, church and religion has offended somebody at some time, some where. And that’s OK. Trust me, you don’t want to live in a world where no one is ever offended. It would mean no one was ever allowed to think for themselves or express anything contrary to. . . well . . . anything. Or anyone. I hope that offends you 🙂