5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- There’s no way to have a case of the hiccups and look cool. . .
- There may be no greater gap in this world than the gap between really good and really bad onion rings.
- There was nothing cooler as a kid than walking around your neighborhood on Labor Day Weekend with a little red and white milk carton taking donations for the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon. You could see some quality entertainment from the hours of 2-5 AM. Most of it better than half-time shows at college basketball these days!
- It’s kind of a shame. Electronic key fobs for cars and trucks have pretty much killed off really cool promotional key chains folks used to get. Now my truck key fobs are so big I’ve got to use both left and right pants pockets to carry them. If I sit down wrong, I accidentally lock my wife’s truck. I miss my Nike key chain . . .
- 97% of all Americans have at least 2-3 hammers. 95% of those folks can’t tell you where those hammers are at this exact moment. I know where one of mine is. I stepped on it in my office closet floor Saturday morning – right where it’s supposed to be!