5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- When it comes to high-ceiling/low-floor, there may be no food with a greater gap than mashed potatoes. Really great mashed potatoes can be a work of art, a meal unto themselves.. Bad mashed potatoes can ruin an otherwise fine meal. When you find great mashed potatoes, don’t keep it to yourself. Share it with the world!
- 96 degrees outside feels hotter in August than it does in June and July. This is a scientific fact.
- Top 3 REO Speedwagon Songs. No. 3 Heard It From A Friend No.2 Roll With The Changes No. 1 Ridin’ The Storm Out It’s also a known fact you can sing any REO song in Waylon Jennings voice and it works..
- I don’t care if if fly on a commercial airline ever again. That industry, among others, should. be very concerned right now that many consumers are in the process of realizing they don’t need their services.
- This past week the Lubbock Independent School District, officially eliminated spanking as a form of discipline. It was said they hadn’t used that kind of punishment since 2015. Judging from the way kids act these days, that sounds about right. . .