5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Rights are like muscles. If you don’t exercise them they wither away. When that happens you have to rely on someone stronger than you to get what you want/need. That’s not always a good thing. Exercise.
- Just finished watching the History Channel’s 3-part biography on U.S. Grant. Very well done and highly recommend it. Ironic that it was put together well before our current racial strife in this country. Folks could learn a few things from history.
- Top 3 Animated TV Shows All-Time: #3. Phineas & Ferb. #2. South Park. #1. King Of The Hill.
- The movie “Almost Famous” turns 20-years old this year. The Cameron Crowe epic only gets better with age. Kinda amazing it was a “flop” at the box office generating a mere 47 million dollars. Stillwater needs to do a reunion tour.
- You can’t coach motivation.