5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Greatest Super Bowl quote of all-time? It came from noted West Texas State RB/Philosopher/AngryYoungMan/Dallas Cowboy, Duane Thomas in 1972. “If it’s the ultimate game, how come they’re playing it again next year?”.
- Patrick Mahomes has changed. At least I hope he has. I hear folks say he’s the same guy he was when he was at Texas Tech. I don’t think so. I think he’s grown, matured, learned and become a full-grown man. We should all change as we go through life. What a waste if you don’t. What he has been able to do it seems is anchor his growth and change in the same principles and groundings that he had in Lubbock and before he got to Texas Tech. Bedrock principles that don’t change allow you to grow without compromising who you are on the inside. I get the feeling Mahomes has done that so far in his young career.
- Top 3 NFL Players Who Have Worn The Number 15: 3. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City. 2. Steve Van Buren, Philadelphia. 1. Bart Starr, Green Bay.
- If you find yourself at a Super Bowl Party and they don’t have the sound up on the TV to the exclusion of all other sound…you are not at a Super Bowl Party. You’re at a gathering of folks who are probably eating off a veggie platter and haven’t watched a game all year long from start to finish. Leave that place.
- Prediction: Kansas City 30, San Francisco 23. Feel free to make your prediction in the comment section below and give us your favorite Prop Bets as well. Mine? No score, first five minutes, No OT, No Safety and will Patrick Mahomes throw 2 or more TD passes in a quarter – we say yes! Have fun, enjoy the game and don’t forget we’ve got complete pre and post game coverage Sunday from the Kansas City Chiefs Radio Network on Talk 1340 KKAM!~