5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Everybody thinks severe weather is fun until it shows up at their door. That’s why I never became a storm chaser. As much as I am fascinated by weather, I saw no need to chase storms. Growing up in West Texas, I didn’t have to go looking for them as a kid. They found me just fine…
- I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to think that the coronavirus shut-down is a result of the Texas Rangers abandoning The Ballpark In Arlington.
- Top 3 Smells You Don’t Want In Your Car. 3. Left-over baked fish in a styrofoam container that you forgot about in your backseat and then went on vacation in June for a week… 2. Wet dog. Anytime. 1. Oklahoma.
- When it comes to late 70s-early 80s rock bands, Triumph is highly underrated.
- Joe Biden is the SNL skit they always wanted to do, but didn’t think anyone would would find enough reality in it to laugh.