5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- I like to watch Hallmark Channel Christmas movies with my wife. Ok. I like to watch Hallmark Channel Christmas movies.
- I think I’ve gone “Caroling” exactly twice in my life. I mean the real and actual going house-to-house and ringing the door bell and singing unwanted songs “Caroling”. I’m glad I did it. The 1970s were wild and forgiving times!
- Top 3 Christmas TV Specials All-Time. 1 A Charlie Brown Christmas. 2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. 3. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer. This is not up for debate. Just share with your kids and call it good!
- If you ever get the chance to dress up and play Santa Claus, do it. I’ve been lucky enough to get to do that a few times and you’ll never feel better about the world than after you don the suit. Trust me on this one.
- Queso is a Christmas staple. Tamales too. Let’s be honest, if they’d had the time, the Three Wise Men are showing up with Queso, Tamales and Brisket instead of the other stuff they picked up along the way. . .