5 Things We Know On A Sunday
Brought to you in part today by McAlpin Chiropractic!
- Some folks have Comfort Food. Some folks have Comfort Programs. My son is battling the flu and doing a heckuva job. This morning we welcomed Duck Dynasty back on the big screen as he watched about five or six episodes straight. Makes sense. If Uncle Si can make you feel better, not sure what else will.
- It doesn’t matter how many times I buy them, I will never trust myself to get the right size AC filter for the house. Not sure how many times I’ve bought the wrong size filter, but it’s enough to make a large purchase at Lowe’s or Home Depot. I always look at the filter at the store and think,”That just doesn’t look right!”. Pro-Tip. Take a picture of the filter you need and keep it on your phone. Trust me.
- If a Steely Dan song comes on the radio and you change the station, I will probably get out of the vehicle at the first, safest moment.
- No apologies for making this statement. . . I truly don’t think Lubbock has a Great, Exceptional, Write-To-Your-Friends, Invite Michael Symon to town to eat it, place for Chicken Fried Steak. How did this happen?
- I can predict the future. This week, you will have a very important meeting/sales pitch/date/ something. . . You will stop to get gas and you will spill gas on your hands or pants. You’re welcome. You’re warned.