5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- You know you’re starting to get older when you have random bruises you can’t account for and you know it didn’t happen because of a wild night on the town!
- If it took the documentary “Leaving Neverland” for you to realize Michael Jackson was one messed up, sick, depraved individual in need of much help that he never got… then you probably shouldn’t ever be allowed to choose a baby-sitter for your kids. Ever.
- It would be a lot easier to get the Robert Duncan School Of Veterinary Medicine if Robert Duncan were still the Chancellor at Texas Tech University.
- When current Lubbock mayor Dan Pope announces he’s running against Texas State Senator Charles Perry, will his center-piece political accomplishment be using Lubbock tax-payers’ money to lobby against a measure that gives tax-payers greater say on when and how their taxes are raised at the city and county level?
- When you’re yelling at your kid during a game, screaming from the stands. . . they can’t hear anything you say for the most part. It’s all white noise. What they will hear is the one dumb, irresponsible, uneducated and biting remark that either humiliates them or goes directly against what their coach has instructed them to do. So. . . just clap and support. Your kid doesn’t need any more coaches. They’ve got plenty. What they need is a parent. Do Your Job.