5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Never go cheap on toilet paper or paper towels. It’s just not worth it guys. Trust me, I speak from experience.
- I’ve never been a big Chicago Bears fan, but I do love the fact that their uniform is virtually unchanged over the years. Someone from the 1950s could show up today and instantly know who they are watching play. For some fans, they don’t know week to week who they are watching. . .
- You don’t realize how lazy and spoiled we have become as a nation until your electronic key goes out on your truck and you have to actually take the time to insert the key in, turn it the proper direction, unlock the truck and then open the door. Heaven forbid the ‘lectric windows go out. Without that hand-crank one would never be able to go through Chick-Fil-A drive-thru.
- The TV commercials where folks turn into their parents. . . they’re not really that funny at a certain point. They’re just a documentary.
- I had to chuckle this weekend looking at all the new programs on the Food Network. Nearly every episode had something to do with “healthy recipes”, “light meals”, or replacing a traditional recipe with turkey or eliminating fats or cars. The message was clear: “You’re all fat, slovenly, slobs after watching our decadent programming for the past six-weeks and we are here to help after you made 12 Prairie Woman dishes in one week!” Thank you Food Network for knowing who we really are!