5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- April Wine is a highly underrated rock band. You’re welcome
- The Oktobertfest bratwurst from Wienerschnitzel with grilled onions and mustard is legit. No. Really.
- I am convinced that nothing important in the history of the world has ever been accomplished via a conference call.
- If Buc-ees opened a store in Lubbock, half the restaurants in town would got out of business.
- There’s probably at least one or two people you can think of right now that you haven’t talked to in a while. Maybe you’ve texted or e-mailed them, but you haven’t spoken to them. Do it. Make at least one call a day to someone and hear their voice. You’ll be glad you did.