5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- If I could write a letter to 20-year old me; it would be pretty long. I would start off by mentioning something about stretching and remaining flexible. That and to buy the rent house I lived in during college in Tech Terrace. Those two things would have been handy to know back then.
- I don’t care what their specific scientific reason for existence is, but I wouldn’t mind at all if moths disappeared. We’re smart. We’ll figure out something to fill their void.
- Top 3 Clint Eastwood movies all-time. #3. Dirty Harry. #2.Unforgiven. #1. The Outlaw Josey Wales.
- I’ve always thought the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce should have a state-wide campaign of billboards and ads that simply read: Lubbock – We’re Not Dallas, ( or Austin, Houston, San Antonio…you get the idea) And We Don’t Want To Be. Visit Texas. Visit Lubbock. Of course that would mean those in charge would have to not want Lubbock to be those cities and I’m not so sure that’s the case . . .
- If I think Bruce Springsteen is overrated does that make me a bad person? I’m asking for a friend. . .