5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day. Starting/Finishing ours tonight with steak dinner. I cook steaks rare or medium rare. That is it. If you require anything other from your meat, you’re not eating at the right places. I’m quite sure I could cure President Trump of his love for well-done with ketchup if given the chance. Same goes for Patrick Mahomes. Proof that good folks can have bad food habits…
- At any given moment, during any of the “Toy Story” movies, I may tear-up. I do not apologize for this.
- Top 3 Robert Earl Keen Songs: 3.The Blue Grass Widow. 2. Paint The Town Beige. 1. I’m Coming Home.
- I am convinced that most folks who don’t like West Texas have never been out here. Of those who hate West Texas who have been out here . . . I’m convinced they don’t like a lot of things in their life. It’s more on them than it is on West Texas.
- I can tell you exactly what kind of person you are by watching you drive for about two-three minutes or see you handle a shopping cart at the grocery store and interact with other shoppers.