5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- David Crockett and Roger Staubach weren’t from Texas. I’d take them over about 90% of the current “Texans” running around Austin these days.
- Hard truth? Whataburger will still be great going forward. . . but it will never be “special” again. Never let go of special if you’re a business. Also, if you’re a business, you can never “buy” special.
- If you’ve gone on more than five or six dates with a woman and you don’t know her thoughts on “Lonesome Dove’, you need to have a hard, sit-down kinda talk.
- At the end of the season, the worst hire in the NFL won’t be in Arizona. It will be in Green Bay.
- If your high school football concession stand doesn’t have frito pie in a bag, please do an intervention this fall with the organizers and correct that situation. It should be a state law.