Brought to you in part by The Shropshire Agency in Lubbock. Independent and unafraid! Just like West Texans. Find out what they can do for you, your business and you church today! They’re ready to go to work for you!!
5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Chocolate tastes better when it’s in the form of Santa Clause wrapped in foil.
- Cleaning out my truck is like going shopping. Never know what I’ll find and depending how long it’s been in there it’s like getting something new. Great money saver this time of year. I’d like to welcome back on of my Joe Ely CDs I thought I’d lost. (Yes, I have CDs. Lots.)
- Top 3 Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Actresses All-Time: No.3. The Redheaded One. No. 2. The Dark Haired One. No. 1. The Blonde.
- No offense to anyone, folks can like what they like, but I prefer my Texas Tech Carol of Lights a little more on the simple side. There’s something to be said for the simple beauty of some Christmas music, the torchlight parade and the turning on of the light. I guess it’s one more thing that’s not “cool” enough for 2023. I am not “cool” enough for 2023.
- Went up to Canyon on Friday for my son to check out West Texas State. NOTE: It will always be West Texas State to me. There really needs to be a giant sign put up somewhere between Tulsa and Kress that Welcomes You To The Panhandle/Welcomes You To The South Plains. Not exactly sure where that sign would go, but you know it and feel when you transition from one to the other. Either way, there needs to be a sign.