5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- For the most part, folks can’t handle for-way stops. What makes you confident these same folks are capable of local, state and national political issue that impact our lives? Driving and voting. Too many folks are allowed to do both activities.
- There are at least ten, and probably closer to 20, shirts in my closet that I haven’t worn in over three or four years. I won’t throw them out. Because, you never know. . .
- Top 3 Songs By The Police 3. Synchronicity II. 2. Don’t Stand So Close To Me. 1. Invisible Sun.
- When your kids go back to school this week, remember, it’s not the teachers’ fault this thing is a mess. If you’ve chosen to go with online instruction, that goes double. The teachers aren’t trained for this and shouldn’t be. So ya, do the best you can can and remember that at the end of the day, the education you get for your kid is primarily what you do for them, not what someone else does for them.
- If West Texas ever becomes its own State, it should just be called Texas. Austin, Dallas, San Antone and Houston have pretty much forfeited the right to the great legacy created by Texans past to call themselves “Texas”. They can come up with their own name. I’ll let y’all decide what that should be….