5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Having a rough week? Feeling frustrated or depressed ? Things just not working out in life? Get your car or truck washed and cleaned up. It will help. Trust me. Project to the world the image you want them to see of you. That’s not being fake. That’s saying, I can control some things and I can’t control other things, but dangit, my truck is gonna be clean. Same thing goes for your kitchen. Want to feel better about life? Go to bed with a clean kitchen. Does it solve all of life’s problems? Nope. But, it shows you that you can control certain aspects of life. If you can do that, you can do it in other areas. I’m off to clean my kitchen. . .
- There aren’t many things louder than one mosquito in your bedroom at 2 in the morning.
- Top 3 Holidays That Aren’t Holidays In Texas But Should Be Holidays In Texas. No. 3. David Crockett’s Birthday. August 17. Happens to be my birthday as well. Coincidence I’m sure. No. 2.Any day Willie Nelson wants to declare a holiday…. OK, let be honest, it will be April 20th…. No.1. Friday Night Lights Day. The first Friday of the Texas High School Football season should be a state holiday. No work. No school (other than pep rally) just football. Also, all gas stations have to provide free gas to school buses that day and all concession stand nachos are free that night… #TXHSFB
- ERCOT is the only business concern I’ve ever hear proclaim loudly, for all to hear, not to use their product because they’re really ineffective at delivering the product that most of their customers have no choice when it comes to using said product in order not to live like someone in a third-world country. What a great business model!
- Butch Hancock’s song, “If You Were A Bluebird” is one of the greatest songs most folks have never heard. Go hear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xOQN_5AgXs You’re welcome.