5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- If your truck is always immaculate and clean, inside and out, you’re not really driving a truck. You’ve got a big car.
- I’d take Saturday’s dust storm on the South Plains every day over the traffic and congestion of Texas’ biggest cities. The dust blows away. The traffic stays.
- Top 3 Things To Put On A Hotdog: #3. Cheese. #2. Sauerkraut. #1. Mustard. Any combination of those items works, singularly or together. Anything extra, is extra.
- Really great fried catfish is the best “seafood” you’ll ever eat.
- As pointed out by a friend today, tolerance is not a virtue. No matter how you play it, tolerance means you’re abiding by and enabling something you disagree with. No matter how small or how big that issue is in your life, if you tolerate it, you cause it to grow. Don’t tolerate.