5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- The most productive you’ll ever be, some days, is finding things to do instead of doing the thing you really need to do; that you don’t want to do.
- This is America. You don’t have to eat pumpkin pie if you don’t want to. I don’t know who needs to read this today, but let us steel your courage. Just say no to pumpkin. It’s OK.
- Top 3 Overrated Movies: No. 3. The Godfather. Part 2 is better. It just is. Therefore, The Godfather is overrated. No. 2. Batman. Which one? All of them. No. 1. Titanic. We knew the ship was gonna sink from the beginning.
- A great waiter or waitress can and should make awesome money. In an era where service and personal attention have been thrown aside by most businesses, the individual that models those values will be rewarded. There’s never been a better time in America to be a hard-worker and a person willing to provide service and value to a customer. The cool thing about that… anyone can do it. From age 18 to 80.
- Lubbock, Texas is like a lot of cities right now. In order for it to be great it doesn’t need MORE of things, It needs LESS of certain things. The leaders who can discern that will be celebrated. Sadly, most politicians and community cheerleaders think the answer is always MORE of something. They’re wrong. But then again, Santa Claus is a popular fella. . .