5 Things We Know On Thanksgiving Day
- I am blessed beyond all I can imagine. From my family to my friends, each day I realize more and more all that I have and treasure in this life can’t be measured in dollars or worldly terms.
- Because of you great folks who read this site, watch our videos, listen to our radio show and see us on TV;. I get to live a dream. I get to talk about sports and fun things for a living. Not because I’m special, but because y’all are kind enough to allow me to do it.
- I am beyond thankful that I get to do what I love to do in a place I love. West Texas is special, it’s unique and it’s provided me with more opportunity than any other place in this great country could have ever done. When folks ask why I live in West Texas and haven’t “moved on” to a bigger market, they don’t get it. I am in a big market. I’m home.
- I am thankful that I’ve lived long enough to endure loss and pain in my life and to understand that from those events God has revealed to me how much He understands and loves me. Without those “sad” days, I would never be able to truly appreciate all the wonderful days in this life
- I know this to be true: Psalm 118 ” O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.”
I hope you all have a glorious day with family and friends and that this day is one that allows you to slow down in this fast-paced world for just a moment and reflect upon everything that is right and good for you and your family. Thank you for stopping by Raiderland and we’ll see y’all Friday morning!