5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Someone had to be the first person to eat a raw oyster. How hungry were they and what exactly had they run out of before they succumbed to the idea of eating said oyster?
- It’s a low-bar, but when all the tires match on my truck, I figure I’m living pretty good.
- Top 3 Lubbock Slogans : No. 3. The Giant Side Of Texas. No. 2. The Hub City. No.1. Lucky Me, I Live In Lubbock!
- Word is, Lubbock, Texas USA is struggling with teenagers violating curfew. No kidding? The best way to attack this is to make it punitive on the parents who obviously don’t care what their kids are up to. Hit them in the wallet. Put them in jail. Make them feel the pain. The kids are doing it because no one cares at home. Either make the parent(s) care or make it punitive to the teenager in what ever extreme punishment the law currently allows. Pretty much though, sorry parents raise sorry kids and if the kid is screwed-up by 16 or 17 these days, good luck changing their track in life. Still, it ain’t a kid-problem, it’s a parent problem.
- I haven’t forgotten and I never will. Nor should any American. Keep that fire burning in your heart each and every day just the way it burned on the night of 11, September 2001. It is a righteous fire worthy of those who lost their lives that day to people who hate us, hate America, hate our ideals and our freedoms. Those people are still out there. Every day. Never Forget.