5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Every time I open a new tube of toothpaste, I promise myself I’m always gonna put the cap back on each time I use it. I tell myself I’m gonna make sure I don’t get toothpaste junk on the tube itself. I’m gonna squeeze from the bottom up and make sure I get the most out of the tube as possible. I tell myself I’ll not get toothpaste on the sink counter and mirror. (How the hell does it get on the mirror?). I tell myself this every time I open a new tube of toothpaste. This lasts exactly two days. Max.
- There are only three Star Wars movies.
- Top 3 Books On My Shelf I Need To Read Again In 2023: No.3. Lone Star, A History of Texas and the Texans by T.R. Fehrenbach. No. 2 Schulz And Peanuts by David Michaelis. No. 1. All I Really Need To Know, I Learned In Kindergatern by Robert Fulgham.
- I boggles my mind that there isn’t a Gardski’s Restaurant 2.0 in Lubbock these days. I’d build it exactly as it was on Broadway, old house style and all. And it would have to feature Dollar Drink Night Specials at the upstairs bar. Who doesn’t want to start the night off with 3 Fuzzy Navels and some fries? There’s probably a niche business model out there recreating great Lubbock restaurants from the past. Gardski’s Loft. Sirloin For Steaks. The Brittany. Plenty to choose from. . .
- Don’t worry so much about who the Speaker of the House is in Washington D.C.; instead focus on what you’re Speaking from your House where ever you call home. . . What message are you sending to the world from your own home? Make your message, as Speaker of YOUR House, more powerful than anything sent out from D.C. here in 2023. You have the power. Use it.