5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- “Your best ability, is your availability”. That’s quickly become one of my favorite sayings when it comes to creating value for others. In today’s world, we respect more and more those folks who actually show up, do what they say they’re gonna do and then do it again. Teach your kids to “be available”.
- It’s been two years since we lost one of the greatest Texas Country Singer-Songwriters, and he wasn’t even from Texas. If you don’t know the music and writing of Chris Wall, today would be a good day to start.
- Top 3 Football Uniform Numbers: No.3. #12. No.2. #17. No.1. #66.
- I’m all for elected officials voting for a pay-raise for their position. One caveat though. . . You don’t get the raise. The raise only goes to the official who voted for it if they run again and the public determines they’re worth the new salary. Seems like a fair deal to me. If they don’t like it, I guess they can go be a county commissioner in Midland or Abilene. Makes no difference to me.
- They put a giant container of Cheese Balls near the checkout lines at Office Depot for a reason. I am that reason. . .