5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- You can take any REO Speedwagon song, sing it like Waylon Jennings, and it is still a great song. Maybe even better. Try it in your own head. You’ll see I’m right on this one.
- Note on calendar says to complain about the time change. There. Got that done for the rest of the year. As pointed out, obviously politicians haven’t figured out how to make money off eliminating the antiquated idiocy. The minute they figure out how to profit personally, it will be gone.
- Top 3 Fast-Food Places That Will Nearly Always Disappoint You: No. 3. Wendy’s. I say this as a fan of the square-patty of meat. Every now and then I get a craving and I’m almost always left amazed at how, MEH the whole burger/fries are. Also, burger is rarely built the way they look on TV. No. 2. Whataburger. That hurt to type, but something is changing there. Something is different. The ownership change has finally drifted down-stream enough that it’s affecting your local Whataburger. It’s rarely flat-out bad, but something has changed. No. 1. Subway. All I can say is that the sandwiches and restaurants you see in their TV ads are obviously from a different planet staffed by a slew of A.I. robots capable of making a sandwich that looks good and tastes fresh. Subway should be one of our greatest go-to places in this amazing country of fresh produce, meats and cheeses. It is not.
- I miss Schoolhouse Rock. They need to make an updated version for adults. It could explain complicated issues like crypto-currency and the Kardashians and we could all just sing-along as we learned.
- I am thankful for: erasers. Each morning when the sun comes up, God has given us a giant eraser in our life to forget the mistakes of the past 24 hours, build on the successes and look forward to a productive and enjoyable day. I don’t need a clock or a time-change to remind me that each day is a gift. Y’all enjoy your gift today.