5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Bold Prediction for late June, 2022. Arch Manning never plays a down for the University of Texas in football…
- John Grisham never wrote a better novel than The Firm. Sometimes you get it right the first time. He did. The movie is great, the novel is ten times better.
- Top 3 Snow Cone flavors: No. 3 Blue. No. 2. Purple. No. 1. Coors Light.
- My new driver’s license picture is in black and white. They say it’s because the new cards are so highly infused with great technology and encryption and whatnot. All I know is that in 1988, they managed to have my Texas Tech Student ID card photo in color. Progress, I suppose. That student ID card also got me cheap pizza. Waiting to see if my Texas D. L. will do that… progress, I suppose.
- When the 2nd American Civil War is written about years from now, historians will say the defacto beginning was June 24, 2022.