5 Things We Know On A Sunday
Brought to you in part by our great friends at Gators Bayou!
- Upon further review, I’m ready to declare that in fact, fried cheese curds are better than nearly most all regular fried cheese sticks. Thank you Red River Brewing Company & Distillery for the happy mistake on our order last week. If anyone around the South Plains is doing fried cheese curds, let us know.
- I overheard someone say the other day that Thanksgiving can’t be that much of a “real” holiday because they’re aren’t any “Thanksgiving Songs”. There are. They’re call Hymns. . .
- Top 3 Video Games, 1979-1989. #3. RBI Baseball, Nintendo. #2. Tempest, stand-up arcade version. #1. Pitfall, Atari.
- I hardly ever, I mean rarely if ever, choose to eat turkey during the year. Why would I choose to waste plate-space with it on a holiday? Eat what you want this Thanksgiving! I’m team anything-but-turkey. Love you some pizza? Make a homemade pizza? Steaks are your thing? Grill ’em up! Remember, you can be Thankful for hot wings! You have permission to celebrate the way you want to.
- Over the last 50 years, which of these college football programs is the most overrated? Michigan, Texas or Penn. St. ?
1 – Cook’s Garage. It’s an off menu by request only item.
2 – AMEN!!! And Thank you for saying it.
5 – I wanna say the Horns but Michigan is the correct answer.
Metroplex doesn’t do fried cheese as good as Lubbock.
Thanksgiving is good, it is a weekend focused on being thankful, something that gets overlooked most of the year.
Horns just because.
I’m rethinking everything I thought I knew about fried cheese.