5 Things We Know On A Sunday
- Pro-Tip to all waters/waitresses. The best thing you can do to ensure a good tip is communication. Acknowledge me and my table as soon as possible, even if it means just saying hello and that you’ll be right right us. After that, just let me know what’s going on. If it’s backed up in the kitchen, slow, anything; just don’t disappear. Most folks realize 99% of what happens at a restaurant has nothing to do with the server. Communicate.
- I’ve come to the undebatable conclusion that of the early-to-mid 90s Country artists, Mark Chesnutt is the most underrated. His work has more than stood the test of time.
- The next time you think “Driverless Cars” are a good thing, just think about how your lap-top performed this past week or how that new software at work is panning out. . .
- Saw this week where the Dallas Cowboys are the most valuable sports franchise in the world, valued at around 5 billion dollars give or take some loose change in Jerry’s sofa. Either that means Jerry Jones doesn’t care about winning or Dallas Cowboys fans don’t care about winning. Twenty-five years of proof one way or the other. Amazing.
- It’s time to get back to the basics of life. I need to have a great chocolate malt this week. Y’all got any suggestions for me around the Hubbaplex?
This is my favorite country song from the mid 80’s…